Saturday, April 26, 2008

4/26 Game Recap (2-0 Win)



Thought I would get in a quick recap of today's game before we go out and do it again tomorrow. And when I say do it again, I do mean win. :) Congrats to the
players on their 2 to 0 win today.

Parents may have noticed that we had some players in unique positions today. Based on the historical record of the team we played, I thought this would be a good day to mix things up a bit.

Of particular note today on the field was Courtney and Akayla's goals. I think that Courtney's was off a pass and I missed the person who assisted. Kudos to whomever that was. Akayla scored off an amazing pass from Marlene. Way to go Marlene!

A few other comments on girls who played out of their comfort zone today. Lindsay and Karsyn both had shots on goal from forward and mid positions. Christene and
Maanasa held down the defense for a good portion of the first half. Shivani played solid at every postition today.

Sammie and Jessica played at the mid positions and helped initiate several drives up the line.

Thanks to Courtney and Ruhi for playing goalie today. Ruhi had an another amazing game at defense the second half too.

Overall, the girls continue to amaze me with both their individual ball skills and their ability to put plays together as team.

Coach Sonya

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home