Sunday, May 4, 2008

5/3 Game Recap (3-0 Loss)

6 games down and 3 to go. We had a tough game today with a 0-3 loss. I will keep it short and sweet tonight since we are on to the tournament tomorrow.

Our goalies really hung tough today. It was a hard game to be in there, but they made some nice stops. Both Maanasa and Akayla used amazing drop kicks to clear the ball up the field.

On the field the players I saw working extra hard today were Shivani, Courtney, and Ruhi. Lindsay and Christine were our big time runners today. I will bet they sleep great.

I saw several of the girls make use of the "Adios" drill during the game by going to the ball before the bounce or playing it out of the air on a high bounce. Even when it gets by them, I can appreciate the effort to try and make the play (that includes you Kelly...I was actually impressed).

For those girls playing in the tournament, they get to go out and play some more soccer tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing them in the 4 v 4 format.

I will see everyone on Tuesday and Thursday for practice!

Go Devils!

Coach Sonya (and Coach Brad)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home